Job #: 1823
Job Title: HIM Operations Manager (Texas)
Specialties: Directors/Managers (HIM)
Town / City: Dallas/Fort Worth
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- The HIM Operations Manager will be responsible for providing management and oversight to staff, while ensuring quality and productivity involving all aspects of operations.
- The manager will assist in implementing the work of assigned team members and continuously evaluate all services to be compliant with Federal and State regulations.
- He/she will assist executive staff members in the development of the organizations' goals by reporting data analytics, creating recommendations on how to improve organizational efficiency and executing with positive results.
- Serves as a Privacy and ROI advisor
- RHIA or RHIT required
- 5-7 years' experience as an HIM Supervisor
- CCS or CPC preferred
- Full-time/full benefit opportunity
- Onsite Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
- Job #1823
Back to search page.