Job #: 1823
Job Title: HIM Operations Manager (Texas)
Salary / Package: $85-95K+ (Relocation Package available)
Specialties: Directors/Managers (HIM)
Town / City: Dallas/Fort Worth
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- The HIM Operations Manager will be responsible for providing management and oversight to staff (approximately 25 FTE's including 2 supervisors), while ensuring quality and productivity involving all aspects of operations.
- Specific areas of management include HIM Transcription, EMPI and Physician Support Ops Manager
- The manager will assist in implementing the work of assigned team members and continuously evaluate all services to be compliant with Federal and State regulations.
- He/she will assist executive staff members in the development of the organizations' goals by reporting data analytics, creating recommendations on how to improve organizational efficiency and executing with positive results.
- RHIT required, RHIA highly preferred
- Masters desired
- 5-7 years' experience as an HIM Supervisor
- Strong TJC experience (The Joint Commission) going through accreditation audits
- CCS or CPC preferred
- Full-time/full benefit opportunity
- Retirement package with significant employer matching
- $7,000 Relocation Assistance available to strong candidate
- Onsite Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
- Job #1823
Back to search page.