Job #: 1846
Job Title: Remote Clinical DRG Validator
Specialties: DRG Auditors
Locations: Home-Based/Remote, AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Town / City: Remote
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Looking for the best Clinical DRG Auditors/Validators in the Country! Many times these positions are referred to as Nurse Validators.
- Identify recovery opportunities for clients through validation reviews by examining the documentation to determine the accuracy of the DRG assignment
- Experience working and responding to Appeals/Denials is highly desired
- Writes clear, accurate and concise rationales in support of findings
- No supervisory duties, significant client interaction
- Employer is open to 100% Remote candidates after initial onsite training if you prefer not to travel
- Ideal candidate will be open to up to 25% well planned travel onsite to clients
- Must be open to coming onsite for a week of training/onboarding in the Northeast
- MD, MD(Foreign), MSN, BSN, RN or LPN required
- RHIA, RHIT, CCS or CDIP desired
- Requires 5+ years of Inpatient DRG Coding & Auditing experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Solid benefit package including medical benefits through Anthem Blue Cross
- 15 days PTO(increases based on years of service), 8 paid Holidays and 1.5 days Floating Holiday paid totaling 24.5 days PTO
- These aren't contract or temp to hire positions, H.I.M. Recruiters only represents what we feel are HIM Career opportunities and have been doing so for nearly 30 years! These are full-time, full-benefit positions working directly for a rapidly growing Organization.
- Job #1846
Back to search page.